2015. március 1., vasárnap

Welcome to Aupairfect!

Only take advice from an expert who has been where you want to go to!
I love this phrase because it’s just so TRUE when it comes to au pair placement.
I was an au pair many years ago so I am fully aware of all the pitfalls and of course all the advantages of the au pair program, and I also know all the au pair rules inside out. 
This period was very inspirational, that is why I wanted to create something useful for you!
As a teacher and adviser I know very well how important it is that you get ready for this program. Our experience based au pair training will help you to be the best au pair since it is in your and your host family’s common interests.
Aupairfect is all about you, to support your decision, to arrange all the small details and to make your dream come true. 
      

Nincsenek megjegyzések :

Megjegyzés küldése